API Test Client
About API Test Client
API Test Client is an online tool for web developers that makes simple HTTP POST and GET requests. This can be used to test various API end-points by sending GET or POST HTTP requests to a specified API end-point.
How to test API with API Test Client?
- To test your API you need the enter the following HTTP Request details.
- Select the appropriate HTTP method(GET/ POST/ PUT/ DELETE) from the dropdown.
- Enter the api URL which is the location of the API.
- Add the Request Headers data in the name/ value textbox. It is optional. You can add more Request Headers by clicking the 'Add Headers' link.
- If you want to add the message body, select the checkbox and add your body content.
- Click 'Send' button to test your api. The tool will display the response header and the content.