About CSS Minifier
CSS Minifier is an online tool to Minify/ Compress CSS data. It removes all unnecessary characters (code comments and formatting, removing unused code and so on) from source code without changing its functionality. You can copy or save the minified CSS data.
How to Minify/ Compress CSS?
- To Minify/ Compress your CSS data add/ copy and paste the CSS data into the input.
- You can also load the CSS data from the url by clicking the button or load the CSS data from the computer by clicking the button.
- Click the conversion button to Minify/ Compress your CSS.
- Once Minification/ Compression is done you can download the file by clicking the button
- Click button to copy to clipboard.