HTML Escape Unescape
About HTML Escape Unescape
Html Escape/ Unescape is an online tool used for escaping and unescaping certain text in a HTML string. It removes traces of offending characters that could be wrongfully interpreted as markup.
What characters are replaced?
- ' is replaced with '
- " is replaced with "
- & is replaced with &
- < is replaced with <
- > is replaced with >
How to Escape/ Unescape HTML?
- To Escape/ Unescape your HTML data add/ copy and paste the HTML data into the input.
- You can also load the HTML data from the url by clicking the button or load the HTML data from the computer by clicking the button.
- Click the 'Escape' or 'Unescape' button to process the data.
- Once conversion is done you can download the file by clicking the button
- Click button to copy to clipboard.