C# Escape Unescape
About C# Escape Unescape
C# Escape/ Unescape is an online tool used for escaping and unescaping certain text in the C# code. It removes traces of offending characters that could prevent compiling.
What characters are replaced?
- Backspace is replaced with \b
- Newline is replaced with \n
- Tab is replaced with \t
- Carriage return is replaced with \r
- Form feed is replaced with \f
- Double quote is replaced with \"
- Backslash is replaced with \\
How to Escape/ Unescape C#?
- To Escape/ Unescape your C# data add/ copy and paste the C# data into the input.
- You can also load the C# data from the url by clicking the button or load the C# data from the computer by clicking the button.
- Click the 'Escape' or 'Unescape' button to process the data.
- Once conversion is done you can download the file by clicking the button
- Click button to copy to clipboard.